Saturday 15 February 2014

Fitness update + Skinny Minnies Supplements and much more!

Fitness update 




Want to know how I am doing? My progress? And how Skinny Minnies Supplement is improving my health! 

 







Hi guys

Bringing you a new post! Hope you like these fitness healthy posts and that they are interesting to read! 

I am still obsessed with the whole fitness 2014 crave I had the start of the year! 

Crazy how time goes by so quick! Its February, before I know it I'll be off to America for my holiday :) 

Anyway going off track!
Disclaimer 

I was not paid by any company to talk about their product. These are my own opinions and views. Pictures which I do not feature in are not mine. Thank you


What am I still doing?

Yes I am still drinking my Meal Time shakes by Skinny Minnies 

Dont know what I am talking about??? 
Read my post about this amazing company! 

Link: http://mollyvkayli.blogspot.ie/2014/01/skinny-minnies-supplements-what-i-am.html

Skinny Minnies in my life

I am drinking  Meal Time sachet one a day, usually in the morning.








They are:

"a meal replacement formula designed as the perfect accompaniment to your weight loss regime. It is a high protein, low fat, low carbs blend enhanced by the inclusion of the metabolism boosting, fat reducing compounds Green Tea and L-Carnitine.
 
Meal Time can be consumed immediately after training to replenish tired muscles or as a healthy meal replacement shake anytime of the day. It is easy to mix and tastes great.

The blend of Whey Proteins in this shake are rapidly and efficiently absorbed by your body and will ensure that you maintain healthy, lean muscle while you burn away those unwanted fat reserves."

(Direct from their website: http://www.skinnyminniessupplements.co.uk/meal_time.html )






They come in many yummy flavors such as: strawberry, banana, chocolate, vanilla and many more. They only cost £1.20 each, amazing value for your money.

What other products by them do I take?






I am also taking Slim Down and Burn & Boost tablets. They are in a capsule form very easy to digest and gentle on the stomach. They both cost £20 each.

Slim Down

 "can be used as an effective appetite suppressant, That can help you reduce your caloric intake by up to 1000 calories a day with out the relentless craving for food or snacks with no effort, and without even being aware of the effect. Also Slim Down, Speed your metabolism up which enables your body to burn calories effectively helping you reach your perfect body weight, When combined with a healthy diet and appropriate exercise regime, Slim Down can help you to lose weight at a much higher rate than normal."


(Direct from website: http://www.skinnyminniessupplements.co.uk/slim_down.html )


Burn & Boost

"Fat Burners are a combination of the strongest and most effective weight loss and energy boosting ingredients available on the market.
When taken in combination with a well balanced diet and regular exercise the result can be remarkable!
Fat Burners can dramatically improve the rate in which body fat is burnt as well as providing a huge increase in explosive energy levels."

(Direct from website: http://www.skinnyminniessupplements.co.uk/burn_boost.html )


Do the tablets work?

I first only took one of each, each day. But they say you can take 1 to 2 a day. I did see a difference compare to when I was only drinking the Meal Time shakes, I feel more full after my shake and full of energy.

Can I only take the tablets?

I know some people who just purchased the tablets and only take them, that's fine if you are on a nice varied and balanced diet. No point taking them without exercising and eating healthy meals. I would encourage to buy the Meal Times too.

Are they worth the money?

Most definitely worth the money, you get 90 capsules in the Slim Down and 60 in the Burn & Boost. The Slim Down capsules are their Best Sellers, and I can see why.

Need more info about the products and what they contain? 

Link to their website: http://www.skinnyminniessupplements.co.uk/index.html


Newest products I got by Skinny Minnies


I just recently got some other products they sell, I will just talk about them and later will have a post about how they worked for me.

First one I would like to talk about it is:

Super Charge 
A pre-workout drink 



This is a powder format supplement, which you take before your workout. Costs £24.99 each. It comes in two flavors: blackcurrant and tropical. I picked up tropical, but when its gone I will try blackcurrant.
 
Here is a little bit more about the product:

"Super Charge is a scientific breakthrough for supporting Nitric Oxide (NO) production, designed to maximise your workouts for greater pump and muscular development.

Super Charge is a chemical found in the body that causes increased blood flow to peripheral tissues, like muscle, delivering vital nutrients you need.

Super Charge will help you maximise your workout!" 


Green T 
Natural Antioxidant 




 This is their latest new product for sale. It cost £15 each for 120 tablets, they are not a capsule format. You take one a day with food. 
More about the product:

" it is a powerful natural antioxidant and helps to maintain a healthy metabolism. It has been used in Chinese medicine for around 4,000 years. These tablets contain high quality green tea extract so you can get maximum effects in one easy-to-take dose.
 
Some evidence suggests green tea may lower the chance of developing heart disease and certain types of cancer. It is also reported to increase the ratio of good (HDL) cholesterol to bad (LDL) cholesterol in the blood.  Green T has also been claimed useful as a weight loss aid by increasing your metabolic rate and by inducing thermogenesis."



All-in-One
Vitamins and Minerals 




I am very excited to be taking these in my diet. I think vitamins and minerals are very important to be taking. It is hard to naturally eat those foods with naturals vitamins and minerals in them, and it is especially hard for people who do not like eating fruit or veg. They only cost £5.99 each which contains 120 tablets. 
A bit more about them:

"They are a complete multi-vitamin and mineral with a balanced ratio of all what your body requires each day to increase and maintain its well being. Vitamins & Minerals increase your physical and mental vitality, strengthen your immune system and improve your ability to recover from intense sport & exercise." 



To conclude about Skinny Minnies, I must say I love their products and now I will officially have tried all their products on sale. I am so glad I came across this company. Their products not only helped me and still are helping me achieve my desired body look but have given me the motivation to get active and eat a healthy diet.






 What else am I doing?

If you did not know, I was lucky enough to win a Slendertone abs system on Facebook.







I will leave their links below for you: 

Website: http://www.slendertone.com/en-ie/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SlendertoneOfficial?fref=ts
Twitter: @Slendertone

I am so greatful to Slendertone official for given me the opportunity to try this amazing product.

I am currently writing a post about the system and my results! I have been taking progress pictures to show you all and I will have plenty of info about it all.

Joined the gym

I also joined my college gym. I am so happy I did. Was just a personal choice, as I was previously and still am doing at home workouts and exercises. That is fine and great to do but I just wanted to avail of gym equipment that I do not have at home.










This has become a long post, sorry but just wanted to update you and inform you about some new products. 
I will also have a post about this Irish brand Nutriband, which I got the privilege to try out. 





Link:  http://www.nutriband.com/



Till my next post, talk soon!


Love Kayli xox





4 comments:

  1. I would like to know, from where I can get Kratom supplement for gaining my body muscle weight quickly. Please give some best recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patrick,

      Thank you for leaving me a comment. I am not familiar with the kratom supplement but I can tell you what I know about gaining body muscle and some brands I trust and recommend.

      You should be looking at eating regularly and having a high intake of protein. When you are at the gym and lifting heavy weights you body needs a lot of fuel to do so and you do that by feeding your body the most you can.

      Your body will eat up all the protein and as a result will give you body muscle. Its not just about food but also providing extra supplements to your body.

      Vitamins and multi-minerals are always good to be taken in your daily diet. Supplements especially designed for body growth are like glutamine, creatine and protein.

      I do not know where you are based but Bodyfirst.ie is a great website to buy from if not directly from brands like BSN and Optimum nutrition which I find really good.

      Best advice is to do some research and look at articles about supplements, thats the way I do it and learn so many new things.

      Hope this helped and gave you some guidance.

      All the best,

      Kayli.

      Delete
  2. This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. You’ve got what it takes to get attention. Onnit

    ReplyDelete