Sunday 17 November 2013

My top 10 concealers

My 10 concealers collection







English: 
Hi guys how are you? Today i am going to talk about my 10 concealer i  have used and still using! I will talk about them one by one and telling you what i like and may not like about them! Hope you like this and that it may be useful if you are undecided about a concealer and wanted to buy one that is listed here! They all vary in price and their function, if i don't answer a question you may have just leave me a comment i be happy to write back! 



Italiano: 
Ciao ragazze, come state? Oggi vi voglio parlare dei mie 10 correttori che ho e sto ancora usando. Ve ne parlerò uno ad uno dicendo cosa mi piace del correttore o se non mi piace. Spero che vi piace e che possa essere utile, se per caso siete indecise di comprarlo. Tutti variano in prezzo. Se non ho risposto ad una delle vostre curiosità sul prodotti lasciatemi un messaggio, mi fa piacere rispondervi. 





Elenco dei prodotti/ List of products 

1 Essence pure skin anti spot cover stick in 01 beige 
2 Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Radiant touch 
3 Maybelline Pure cover Mineral anti cernes concealer 01 nude beige 
4 Bourjois imperfection concealer 12 beige dore 
5 Maybelline Instant anti age concealer Nude 
6 Essence Stay all day long lasting concealer 10 natural beige 
7 Kiko colour correction concealer wheel 01 
8 Illamasqua concealer cc130 
9 Witch concealer 01 natural 
10 Essence pure skin 2 in 1 anti spot cover stick pen ( anti redness and cover)

Swatches of the concealers
E:These are the concealers in order i listed them excluding the Kiko one no.7 and 8 Illamasqua one. 
I:Questi sono i correttori come li ho elencati, tranne no.7 e 8 che sono qui sotto. 
E:The first five are from the Kiko wheel, and the last colour you see is the Illamasqua concealer. 
I:Questa e la palette di Kiko, i primi 5 colori. L'ultimo e il correttore di Illamasqua. 



1 Essence pure skin anti spot cover stick in 01 beige 


English:
Do i like it? 

I do like it but I wouldn't buy it again. Its a very thick concealer and heavy, would only use it on spots, the colour as well is very dark. I wasn't too impressed with it but it does cover. Its the first swatch on the left hand side of the first picture, to give you an idea on the colour. When I put it on before my foundation, when I then went to apply my foundation it didn't blend together for some reason, they must of been two different consistencies.

Does it do what it says? 

It's not an anti spot, i didn't see my spots get any better because i used this product or anything like that. But its very good at covering.

Rate? 
I would give it 2 out of 5 stars ⭐️⭐️ 

Italiano:
Mi piace? 

Mi piace ma diciamo che non lo ricomprerei. E molto spesso e pesante come correttore sulla pelle, lo uso solo per coprire i mie brufoli, non è ideale per le occhiaie. Il colore poi è troppo scuro per la mia carnagione. Non ne sono pazza però è coprente. Se volete vedere il colore, e il primo "swatch" nella prima foto sulla sinistra. Un altra cosa, quando l'ho applicato, e dopo ho messo il fondotinta, non sono riuscita a fonderli insieme in una maniera facile.

Funziona? 

Dice che aiuta i brufoli e li riduce, e non te le causa, ma usandolo non ho viso nessuna differenza. Però copre i brufoli bene. 

Giudizio? 

Lo darei 2 stelle su 5. ⭐️⭐️ 

2 Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Radiant touch 

English:
Do i like it? 

Yes i do, its a very popular product that everyone wants just because of the hype it got. I actually bought this on eBay for like €8 with a DUO lash glue, girl only used it few times, i got an amazing deal! Anyway i do like it, its a creamy consistency and perfect colour for my skin tone. 

Does it do what it says? 

It claims it brightens your under eye, and any other areas like a brightener. I used it under my eyes and it was great, so smooth and didn't crease.  If you have money to spare and want a luxury concealer i would buy it.

Debenhams link of product: 
http://www.debenhams.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10052_10001_123066950099_-1

Rate? 

I give it 4 out of 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 

Italiano:
Mi piace? 

Si mi piace, e un prodotto molto parlato e che tutti vogliono. La cosa belle e che l'ho solo pagato €8, da una ragazza su eBay, con una colla per le coglie finte. A parte quello mi piace molto e cremoso e perfetto in colore per la mia carnagione. 

Funziona? 

Il prodotto dovrebbe illuminare il tuo viso in un solo "click", un click di luce. Ed è così, lo usato sotto i mie occhi, e leggero e non fa pieghe. 

Giudizio? 

Lo darei 4 stelle su 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 


3 Maybelline Pure cover Mineral anti cernes concealer 01 nude beige 


English:
Do i like it? 

I don't particularly like this concealer, i got it in a discount shop just to try! I think its because its a mineral concealer, i didn't use it many times and i want to give it an other go! Don't know what it was, the feel it left on my skin, kinda drying on my skin. Its light coverage too. 

But I will let you know if my opinion changes. 

Does it do what it says? 

On this site it states it will: 
- blend easily 
- improves under eye skin
- won't clog pores 

     And many more.
(Link:  http://www.maybelline.com/Products/Face-Makeup/Concealer/Mineral-Power-Natural-Perfecting-Concealer.aspx )

Rate? 

I wont rate it for now. Definitely do a full review for you. 

Italiano: 
Mi piace? 

Non mi piace tanto, l'ho comprato da un negozio tipo "tutto a 0.99cent" qui a Waterford. Non l'ho usato tanto spesso, qundi non diro tanto al riguardo di questo corettore. 
Funziona? 

Sul loro sito dice che:

 - Miscela facilmente

- Migliora la pelle sotto l'occhio

- Non ostruisce i pori

 ( Ho lasciato un link del sito di Maybelline se vi possa interessare) 

Giudizio? 

Non vi do un giudizio, visto che non l'ho usato cosi tanto, aspetto e faccio un "rivew" per voi.


4 Bourjois imperfection concealer 12 beige dore 



English:

Do i like it? 

Yes I do. I like the feel of it, its very creamy and easy to work with.Its the 4th swatch in the picture. I like how compact it is, and easy to bring with you to touch up. 

Does it do what it says? 

Their website says:

 "Its a solid stick full coverage concealer in a wild looking lipstick case. The cap of the case also has a mirror on top.It helps cover up dark circles, red blotches, broken capillaries as well as brighten up dark under eye circles"

I like it, its a stick concealer, but its very smooth and easy to work with. Its a dark colour so I am not using it not, only if I have fake tan on. I only use it to cover spots. I also use it now to do a bit of contouring.

Their website:  http://www.bourjois.co.uk/

Rate? 

I give it 3 out of 5 stars  ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Italiano:

Mi piace? 

Si mi piace, ha una consistenza morbida anche se ha un formato in "stick". Se volete vedre il colore, e il 4 nella foto. Adesso non so uso tanto visto che ho una carnaggione chiara. 
Funziona? 

Il loro sito web dice:

"E un corettore formato "stick", molto comprente. Ha anche uno specchio in cima.Aiuta a coprire le occhiaie, macchie rosse, capillari rotti e schiarire le occhiaie."

Mi piace molto, anche se il colore e scuro lo uso a volte per fare un po di "counturing".
 
Giudizio? 
Lo darei 3 su 5 stelle ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️


5 Maybelline Instant anti age concealer Nude 

English:

Do i like it? 

Yes I do, I did a review of this in Italian in a previous post here. I still keep going back to it and using it. Its growing on me. Still not sure would I buy it again. I wish they had a foundation version of it. I quite like the applicator. Some people may not because its not hygienic.
Does it do what it says? 

Its an anti-age concealer, and I learned one thing "we should prevent wrinkles and all that good stuff not cure them"  so any step in preventing is good for me. I haven't noticed any difference in my face but I do like the feel of it. 

Their website:  http://www.maybelline.com/ 

Rate? 
I would give it 4 out of 5 stars  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Italiano: 

Mi piace? 

Si mi piace, ho scritto una "review" di questo prodotto su un post, in italiano per voi. Lo sto ancora usando, ma sono ancora indecisa se lo ricomprerei. Sarebbe bello se ci fosse un fondotinta cosi, con quel applicatore, pero a non tutti gli piace, non e tanto igenico.
Funziona? 

Dice che e un anti-eta, cancella eta. Come dico smpre, e che ho imparato da una Guru su Youtube "dobbiamo prevenire le rughe non curarle". Pero non ho visto nessuna differenza usando questo prodotto, pero mi piace. 
 
Giudizio? 

Lo darei 4 stelle su 5  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

6 Essence Stay all day long lasting concealer 10 natural beige 



English:

Do i like it? 
Yes I do, this would be my third time buying it. I like how creamy it is and smooth it goes on. It does dry fast so you can work it in. I also like the colour, its the 6th down from the first picture of swatches. Its the lightest  and brightest colour there. I am very pale now, that the winter is in, but I would use it during summer to brighten under my eyes. 
Does it do what it says? 

It says it will last all day for 16 hours, it does last under my eyes. It does work. I keep buying it especially for the price and how well it works for me. 
Rate? 
I would give it 4 out of 5 stars  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Italiano: 

Mi piace? 

Si mi piace molto, e la mia terza volta che l'ho compro. Mi piace la consistenza e molto cremoso e morbido sulla pelle. Il colore e prefetto, se vedete e il sesto nella foto, quello piu chiaro e vivace come colore. Adesso sono molto pallida nella mia carnagione, vito che non ce piu il sole. Pero lo uso anche durante l'estate, per illuminare sotto l'occhio. 
Funziona? 

Dice che dovrebbe durare per 16 ore, ed e vero dura cosi a lungo sutto i miei occhi. Lo sto sempre comprando specialmente per il rezzo e perche funziona per me. 
Giudizio? 

 Lo darei 4 stelle su 5  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️




7 Kiko colour correction concealer wheel 01 


Enligsh:

Do i like it? 

I absolutely love it! Its amazing! Great for travel,compact and has all the basics! I think it would work for any skin tone, and has everything to cover spots, blemishes and discolouration.It has a velvet touch to it and glides on the skin.

Does it do what it says? 

It has five functiones, here is what the website says: (www.kikocosmetics.co.uk)


-Beige: neutralizes dark under-eye circles in the lightest complexions and conceals brown spots thanks to the creamy texture with adjustable coverage.
- Lilac: a gliding formula that revitalizes and corrects dull and sallow complexions.
- Warm Beige: covers and corrects dark circles in dark and olive complexions  with a blendable and even film.
- Green: reduces the visibility of rosacea and pinkish discolourations with a blendable texture and a medium coverage.
- Pearly Illuminating Powder: creates points of light on the cheekbones, center of the forehead and the chin, bridge of the nose, eyebrow arch and in’the inner corner of the’ eye with a velvety film and a radiant finish.

I love that its 5 products in 1. Perfect, would buy it again. 
Rate?
I would give it 5 out of 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Italiano:

Mi piace? 
Funziona? 

Ha cinque funzioni, ecco cosa dice sul sito di Kiko:(www.kikocosmetics.it)

Beige: neutralizza le occhiaie degli incarnati più chiari e mimetizza le macchie brune grazie alla texture cremosa con coprenza modulabile.
- Lilla: una formula scorrevole che ravviva e corregge gli incarnati spenti e giallastri.
- Beige caldo: copre e corregge le occhiaie dei coloriti scuri o olivastri  attraverso un film omogeno e sfumabile.
- Verde: attenua la visibilità di couperose e discromie rossastre con una texture sfumabile dalla coprenza media.
- Illuminante perlato: crea punti luce su zigomi, centro della fronte e del mento, dorso del naso, arcata sopraccigliare e nell’angolo interno dell’occhio con un film vellutato dal finish radioso.

Mi piace tanto che sono 5 prodotti in 1, perfetto, lo ricomprerei.
Giudizio?
Lo darei 5 su 5 stelle ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️



8 Illamasqua concealer cc130 


English:

Do i like it? 

I bought this a while ago, from their website with a cream blush. To be honest I didn't use both of them I wasn't impressed. I found it hard to work with. It not great for a quick application and out the door, it would be great for make-up artists that need a good quality concealer to last all day and heavy.
Does it do what it says? 

Here is a link to their website : 
http://www.illamasqua.com/shop/products/face-and-body/concealer/cc-200-concealer  

Personally for me, I didn't like it, it was to difficult to work with, I like smooth and creamy concealers. 

Rate? 

I would give it 3 out of 5 stars  ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Italiano:

Mi piace? 

L'ho comprato un po di tempo fa sul loro sito, e anche un blush in crema. Dire la verita non li ho usati cosi tanto. Non ero tanto convinta. Lo trovato difficile da usare, non morbido. Per me un makeup artista lo userebbe per un servizio fotografico, non e molto adatto per tutti i giorni, prima di uscire dalla casa diciamo. 
Funziona? 

Ho lasciato il link sompra nella parte scritto in inglese, se qualcuno fosse interessto a vedere il loro sito e cosa vendono. 

Per me, personalmente non mi e piaciuto, mi piace un corettore che sia cremoso e facile da usare. 
Giudizio?

Lo darei 3 su 5 stelle ⭐️⭐️⭐️


9 Witch concealer 01 natural 

English: 

Do i like it? 

Absolutely love it. Got it from boots, this is the range Witch, they do all skin care products. This helps fight spots and conceal them at the same time. The swatch is the 7th one in the first picture, after the Essence stay all day very light one. 

Does it do what it says? 

It does work, it covered my spots, it was high coverage but not heavy on the skin. I would definitely but it again. The colour as well was a perfect match to my skin tone. 

Link: http://www.boots.ie/en/Witch-Concealer_983028/ 
Rate? 

 I would give it 4 out of 5 stars  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Italiano: 

Mi piace? 

Mi piace moltissimo questo prodotto. L'ho trovato nella sezione per cure della pelle. Questa marca Witch fa prodotti per esempio salviette anti brufoli. Il colore e il settesimo nella prima foto, dopo il corettore di Essence stay all day quello molto chiaro. Infatti questo corettore e perfetto per la mia carnagione, me fa sparire i brufolie. 
Funziona? 

Il prodotto aiuto a combattere brufoli che hai e coprirli allo stesso tempo. Ed e vero fa quello. Mi e piaciuto tanto metterlo, lo usavo ogni giorno. Infatti lo voglio ricomprare. 
Giudizio? 

Lo darei 4 stelle su 5  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️



10 Essence pure skin 2 in 1 anti spot cover stick pen ( anti redness and cover) 


English:

Do i like it? 

Yes i do, I just picked it up on an off chance. I liked that it had the green concealer for redness, which most of my spots are,so i used that first then used the beige colour.

Does it do what it says? 

It is under the range "pure skin"  that Essence has, all to do with healthy skin, not heavy and help with spots. I didn't see it help my spots, but it did conceal them. Its not as creamy the green side, couldn't put it on directly from the pen. Its a stick form but would have to work it on the back of your hand first. 

Link:  http://www.essence.eu/essenceworld/index.php

Rate? 

I would give it 3 out of 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Italiano:

Mi piace? 

Si mi piace, l'ho comprato un girono per caso. Mi piace che ha il corettore verde per il rossore, che io ho quando ho dei brufoli. Quindi uso il verde prima poi metto sopra il colore beige. 

Funziona? 

Fa parte della collezione "pure skin" che stanno facendo Essence. Questo corettore come tanti che ho gia menzionato doverebbero aiutare con i brufoli. Non ha aiutato pero mi e piaciuto come corettore. L'unica cosa, il corettore verde non e cremoso. E un formato "stick", ma non potevo usarlo direttamente sulla mia pelle. 

Giudizio? 

Lo darei 3 stelle su 5  ⭐️⭐️⭐️


Conclusion  

These are all my concealers currently. If you have any particular questions about any of the products please leave it down here. I also have a concealer palette I bought on the Internet, if you would be interested in a review?!

Thanks guys, talk soon xx  


Conclusione 

Questi sono tutti i corettori che ho al momento.Se avete delle domande particolari qu dei prodotti, lasciatemi un messaggio qui sotto.  Ho una palette di corettori che ho comprato sul internet, se vi possa interessare una "review"?!

Grazie ragazze, bacio xx



No comments:

Post a Comment