Monday 30 September 2013

Boohoo look book no.1

Hi guys :) 
                how are you? 

Today i have created a look book for Boohoo! I recently discovered this online website during the summer! It's very popular and has great prices depending on what you looking for. 

I will show you on a next post the clothes i bought from Boohoo, i really liked the quality and the matched the picture! 

Here i picked a look that i love for holiday but its great for a night out too! The prices are reasonable too. I wore this outfit many of times in Spain! 


I chose this grey maxi dress as I have a similar one,(€10) paired with tan boots! (€28) 

As accessories a gold chain (€12)and tropical handbag(€16), love the bag its just perfect for the look!! Such a cute look. And very comfy. 

Hope you like theses entries! Anything else you would like me to talk about?????? 

Thank you, leave you to the photos,
Kayli xxxx 

MY INFO: 

Instagram: @mollygabri10 

Youtube: Kayli Valenti 

Business inquiries: valentikayli@gmail.com 













No comments:

Post a Comment